Thursday 29 September 2011

Week 1 of Minor Project A

As part of my Minor Project A, I have opted to keep my Production Journal on my blog. This site shall now contain my planning, testing and execution of my projects for my final year at university. All these posts will be tagged with "Minor Project A" so there is no confusion as to what goes with what.


I hit the ground running with this first project, having spent much of my summer generating ideas, I managed to book the green screen studio on the first day back to film some footage for a test.

This year it is important for me to showcase my skill set to create a showreel. My aims are to show I am a competent rotoscoper, compositor and matte painter. For this, one of my vehicles is to create a wizard/Harry Potter film sequence. As of yet I have not created a storyboard, but I wanted to collect some footage to test the VFX required if I am to continue with this avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment