Saturday 11 May 2013

New Showreel and Other Things

It's about time I wrote a personal blog post I suppose. I've been very busy working on a couple of projects. We've just finished post production on the short film "Another Day" which the team are planning to take on the film festival circuit. Because of this we can't post the film online, but watch this space, it will be up eventually.

I've also started work on a short film called "The Greater Good" which is set in the Harry Potter extended universe. Again I can't tell you too much about this, but it's a lot of fun and should hopefully get a lot of support from the fandom. There's a trailer coming soon which I shall pimp on here once it goes live. Check out their Facebook page: The Greater Good

Watch out for a company called Giant Space, who I've been doing some research and development for here in Cardiff. They do 3D stereo conversion, and I have no doubt they will be popping up in the credits very soon.

I've been putting together a new showreel for a couple of competition entries. Check it out. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment