Thursday 4 August 2011

An Intermission

Constantly behind on the blog posts of late. As it was said somewhere in literature (of that I am sure) "a happy person has no need for a journal" and the same can be said of blogging. That is not to say I have been inactive. My cinema trips are often though pricey with the complete lack on Cineworld situated nearby. I have seen the latest Harry Potter movie, on that I have plenty to say, and the new Marvel movie, Captain America on which I will say simply "watch it" as it is amazing and everything it should be without being overly patriotic and sickening to us Brits.

Currently I am working full time in chemistry laboratory, which isn't entirely interesting though I have met plenty of characters and spend many hours washing up glassware whilst inventing new comic book super heroes and planning my next film project in my mind. I have also become the proud owner on an iPad 2 which is amazing for jotting down notes, quick sketches and brain storming, all of which would be lost in the depths of my pockets on random scraps of paper if it was not for this amazing device.

I'm also trying to read as many books on my chosen dissertation title (which I shall not divulge here in fear of it being picked up by anti-plagiarism software and causing my own title to be flagged as stolen!) as possible, leaving me little time for anything else! Certainly busy times, and I look forward to my return to full time education where I can focus entirely on upping my game and raising those grades of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment