Thursday 10 February 2011

Robert Miles animated posters

I'm producing a series of animated posters to advertise Dreamland by Robert Miles for a university assignment based on creating a music video.

The idea was to link all posters musically as well as physically. Because of this they are all cuttings from different parts of the same song, and I intend to track them into the environment so you can see how they would connect physically.

So far I have created the bulk of the posters, though I am still having issues with colour grading. I was opting for lots of greens and blues to contrast the reds and yellow of the border colour. They're still works in progress and feedback would be great. The final product will see the posters placed in an environment outlining someones journey through the advertisements. Currently you simply see the posters in the order and sound synced as they would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment