Thursday 6 October 2011

Idea 3: Student Support

Idea 3: Student Support


Idea 3: My other main idea, is an advertisement for a student counselling service. As a high school student, I was involved in the Student Support Team, which was a counselling service for students run by students. My idea involes following an individual who is slightly out of sync with his environment. This would involve a lot of rotoscoping and matte painting.

I liked the idea of combining the illustrative and real life to visually create the effect of being out of step with reality. I wanted to take a character and make him and take away the colour and the detail, he could be anyone. This would require a lot of rotoscoping and matte painting.




These are just ideas and not so much a storyboard, but the main two shots are I think, the standing outside the window and the skyscraper shot. I did however think that these maybe a little cliched and may not be saved by the effects I wanted to use within the shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment