Wednesday 12 October 2011

Pitch Feedback

I pitched my idea this afternoon to my class mates and 4 members of staff. Once I work out how to upload a powerpoint I shall post it here but in the mean time I shall just ruminate on the results. My feedback was surprisingly positive. I got a few suggestions on things to look at and also some tips on After Effects plugins I can use to get my wizard spell effects.

One of my classmates also pointed me towards the following video which is incredibly helpful for creating a spell effect without plugins and will possibly work with my bank of stock footage. I shall test this this week, along with finalising a storyboard and putting together a rough edit, complete with sound effects of my short film.




The general consensus was to nail the matte painting and the compositing, and really work to create the intense feelings that comes with the story. Extra film shoots will be required but I have plenty of footage to be getting on with for the moment and will be refilming as soon as the studio is free again.

No comments:

Post a Comment