Sunday 6 November 2011

Flying Shot v03 and Spell Test 06

Currently I am having issues with Vimeo, it won't let me upload any more videos, it seems I have reached my upload limit! However, this doesn't mean I am taking the day off. I have received some feedback on my flying shot, the main issues seem to regard colour grading and warping the shadows. I have been working on this shot this evening, focusing on these issues.


Though I haven't got a video to show you, this still gives you an idea of the alterations to the colour grading. I have also added a slight motion blur to the water near to the camera, made the rain more three dimensional and matched the movement of the clouds to the movement of the water. Hopefully I can upload a video soon!

I have also been working on magic test. This is something I have been working on from the very beginning, (Previous Tests) I have gone through various methods from particles in Maya to fractal noise in After Effects. I am now experimenting with particles and fire footage in After Effects. The overall result it much improved but not there yet.


Just to point out this is still a test and the colour grading and keying on this is still very rough. I added the wall texture to see how all the aspects worked together as a composition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment