Sunday 29 January 2012

Assassins Cream Rough Edit

This is the first complete rough edit of my Assassins Cream commercial. A lot of the fight scene was cut out due to the sheer amount of post production required. It already has 20 shots and I felt I didn't need another 20 of much of the same. I look forward to feedback and will make a list of alterations to work on over the next few days.

Alterations:
Shadows in Shot One.
Roto tunic flaps in Shot One.
New rock texture in Shot One.
Colour matching jumping shots to shot one.
Improve key on struggle shot and last shot.
Colour matching sauce spray shot.
General colour grading.

Something needs to be done with the music. Suggestions are welcome.

I also want to get in there some cool Assassin Creed style static edits, and obviously I need a tag at the end. A lot of work to do in a week, but I'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment