Friday 27 January 2012

I actually thought the the matte painting on the street would be easier to put together than the landscape for the opening shot. I had a clear idea of what I wanted it to look like, and took inspiration from images such as:






I loved the bright colours, and hanging drapes that would cast all sorts of shadows once comped with a sunset. 

However, thought would be aesthetically pleasing, I feel someone being mugged in the fashion that she was would not be carried out in a busy market place, and so I changed my idea so it looked more like a side street. I therefore came up with the following.



This is a first render, and there are some focusing issues. I was trying to make it look like depth of field and the camera focusing on the fight at the end of the street. However it hasn't quite worked and looks a bit blurry. Also After Effects has dropped all the clipped layers I had in place and so there are some colour issues that need to be fixed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment