Monday 23 January 2012

Pre-Roto Render Shot 1

I haven't updated for a while, this shot has required quite a bit of roto to get the shadows back in the feet area. This is a pre-roto render to see how the shot works with the matte painting. I have had a list of things to alter on this shot which I am working on now. Nearly there now!




The most notable problem is the stone platform. I have produced a better texture for it, but it always seems to pixilate. Still awaiting feedback from my the Maya Lecturer before I push on too much with this aspect, though I intend to upload a new render to Concept Share to see if they have any ideas. I have been experimenting with UV texturing, which has helped but not perfected the problem.

There is still a lot to do on this shot, and many other shots to get working, so I fear if I have not finished with this shot before too long I shall have to leave it and come back to it at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment