Thursday 26 January 2012

Leap of Faith and Costume Secrets.

A very iconic part of Assassins Creed is the "Leap of Faith." This therefore is an important shot to get into the sequence. Here is my latest version of this shot.


There are some obvious colour grade issues with this shot that need to be addressed, but this is perhaps something to be left until the editing so all the shots are consistent.

I've has some question about the costume, people want to know where I bought it. I did not buy this costume from a shop, it was mostly made by me.

It consists of brown leggings, white long sleeved t shirt, grey hoodie and knee length leather boots from Primark. The cape came from a children's Dracula costume, the sash from a pirates costume, the tunic I made from a white bed sheet, and the rest (the jewellery and belts, wrist cuffs etc.) are kind donations from (mostly) my mother and the actor himself.  A lot of work went into getting this costume looking good, and was ultimately cheaper than buying either an Assassins Creed costume, of the substitute English Knight costume mentioned elsewhere is my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment